Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept 9...Is that me on the radio mom?

Is that me on the radio? Current mood: anxious Category: Life
Mom, is that me on the radio?
No Ryann her name is Taylor Swift.
Well, when can I be on the radio? Am I next? Is my name Ryann?
Yes your name is Ryann, but you are not on the radio.
Why?
Um...(how do I answer this) because you don't sing.
Yes I do, I sing and I play the piano (alligator piano) and the guitar (Hannah Montana guitar) and I play grandmas 'monica (harmonica). So Why can I not be on the radio? You and daddy said I was a good singer and player.
Yes Ryann you are.

Well...life comes at you fast. It's hard to believe that I just had a conversation with my 4 year old as to why she wasn't on the radio. Poor child...if she is anything like me she will most likley be kicked out of chior for screwing around. LOL Ok, so we weren't kicked out, just ignored :) I just thought I would share this little convo. It sure made my day, she can always make me laugh. I love the honesty of children. If only we could bottle that up and save it for a later day...like when they are 16.

No comments: