Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept 4...Moving

The next big move Current mood: busy
Ok, as you know I have only ever moved once in my life...to Idaho Falls. From here I have had more addresses than I ever thought I could rack up. However, we are on another journey, this one is taking us to Waco Texas. We will be leaving Idaho Falls on the 16th of this month and hope like hell to arrive at our apartment on the 18th. We have signed a 13 month lease for the apartment. Itis actually bigger than our current house. We are trading peace and quiet of our own home to a huge apartment complex. Well here we go!!! Another adventure.
For the most part we are packed. Our house has been 3/4 packed for 2 months now, since we knew we were moving. Now all we have to do is start taking everything apart, and loading up. Hopefully that will go easy. We are still waiting to sell our house. I pray that everything works out for the best.
Ryann has started pre-school and will be in school for a total of 6 days before we move her. I am hoping that we can get her into a school in Texas as soon as we get there.
Hope to be in touch with you all soon....as soon as I get my hectic life back together.

No comments: