Friday, September 12, 2008

Aug 25...first blog

First Blog Current mood: creative
Ok so I am a blog virgin...I have been asked to start a blog to keep in touch with some friends. Here it goes...
We are in the process of moving, we currently have our house on the market and crossing our fingers for a quick sell. We are moving to Waco, TX. Yes I know crazy town, but it will be a good move for Erin professionally, and for all of us as a family. Time to start fresh.
Ryann will start her 4 year old pre-school Thursday, and I am so excited....so is she, but I get a good break 3 days a week. Ry went to preschool last year and loved it, she has asked all summer if she can go back, I said just wait, when you are 13 you will be begging me to stay home LOL
Tristan is now 5 months old and growing fast. He is such a chunk...I say we are growing a linebacker. He is super loud, and druels all the time. His favorite thing to do now is spit on people. Ryann is the only who can make him laugh 24/7. It's crazy, sometimes she scares me, she's really rough with him, but he seems to like it!
Well....that's about it for now. Hopefully we will sell our house and move soon. Keep you fingers crossed. Love you all.
Jess

No comments: